Cookies and Privacy
This website may collect and process the following data about you:
* Information that you provide by filling in forms on this website.
* Information about your computer including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type.
* Details of your visits to this website and the pages and resources that you access.
The Information collected may be used to:
* send you further details about the work of Valerie Vaz MP;
* contact you in response to any general or specific enquiries made by you;
* send you information about recent developments in areas in which you have expressed an interest;
automate certain functions on this website; and/or
* ensure content from this website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
This website may from time to time contain links to and from third party websites. If you follow a link to their websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and will be subject to separate terms and conditions and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these sites.
A cookie is a tiny text file that is stored on your computer. Information on blocking and deleting cookies is available here: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10