- Posted by: Valerie Vaz MP
- Category: Uncategorized
Easter Opening Times
The Office telephone line 01922 635835 will be open from 10:30-12:30pm only from Monday 29 March until Thursday 1 April 2021.
The Offices will be closed for Easter from Good Friday 2 April 2021 and reopen on Monday 12 April 2021.
Outside these hours you can leave a message with the House of Commons switchboard – remind them to send an email with your message or you can complete the form on the Contacts tab of the website.
As you know there is a road map out of lockdown:
From 29 March :
- you will be able to meet outdoors either in a group of 6 (from any number of households), or in a group of any size from up to 2 households (each household can include existing support bubbles, if eligible)
- you will be able to take part in formally organised outdoor sports with any number of people (outdoor sports venues and facilities will be able to reopen)
- childcare and supervised activities will be allowed outdoors for all children
- formally organised parent and child groups will be able to take place outdoors for up to 15 attendees. Children under 5 will not be counted in this number
From 1 April: if you have been identified as clinically extremely vulnerable you will no longer be advised to shield. However, you should continue to take extra precautions to protect yourself. It is important that you continue to keep the number of social interactions that you have low and try to limit the amount of time you spend in settings where you are unable to maintain social distancing.
From 12 April: Further information can be found on the Government’s website at https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus or local information on Walsall MBC’s website https://go.walsall.gov.uk/covid-19_information.
I wish everyone a safe and peaceful Easter.